Body-in-white, chassis, suspension:
- structural analysis (stress, stiffness, quasi-static, dynamic, crash, buckling, fatigue, fluid dynamics) of parts, subassemblies and complete vehicles.
- evaluation of the stresses on the engine components (head, engine support, camshaft, engine blocks), resulting from loads of mission, extreme and impulsive cases of load occurring during the operating phases of the engine life;
- evaluation of the stresses and plastic strain on the components exposed to thermal cycles of the engine, like exhaust and in-take manifold, turbine, engine head, in order to evaluate their own lifetime due to thermal expansion and thermal interaction of different parts;
- analysis of the fatigue life of engine components like engine support, engine bracket, alternator and pump support;
- analysis of dynamic behavior of the entire engine and its components evaluating the free modes of structure and its frequency response under operating loads spectrum.
Passenger cars, commercial vehicles and motorcycles wheels:
- stress analysis and fatigue strength under rim rolling and rotating bending moments loads;
- impact analysis, resistance of the bolt seats, stiffness, natural frequencies;
- 2D and 3D CAD design, geometry optimization (for fatigue and run-out).